I recently did a bunch of online panels in various places:
- I recently moderated a super-fun Con-Tinual panel about the films and cultural impact of Troma! (YouTube)
- I recently had the tremendous pleasure of being on a Monsterama Jr. panel about Cinema Vampires! (YouTube) This was one of the most natural, organic panel discussions I’ve ever had the joy of being a part of!
- I joined a fabulous Con-Tinual panel about Witches, Mages & Sorcerers in fiction with some of my absolute favorite folks! (YouTube)
- L. Marie Wood invited me to join a Con-Tinual panel about the art of cross-genre writing with writer friends from all over! (YouTube)
- and I joined an episode of A Podcask of Amontillado to answer the question, Vampires: How Gay Are They? (LibSyn)
- and I had the pleasure of being interviewed on an episode of WROTE: Written on the Edge (YouTube)
- and I’ve joined the hosts of WROTE to review several different horror films and shows: prestige queer summer camp slasher horror film They/Them, queer serial killer rom-com You’re Killing Me, cryptoqueer werewolf horror Ginger Snaps, and the first few episodes of AMC’s stunning adaptation of Interview with the Vampire.
When I say it’s been a busy fall, I am NOT KIDDING.
And, for in-person appearances:
- February 24-26, 2023: I’ll be the Guest of Honor at the inaugural Ret-Con in Cary, NC!